Sunday, 2024-04-28, 3:04 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Sonicfactor mugen
Main | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Sonicfactor Forum » Main » general disscussion » if you was to make your own game
if you was to make your own game
segasonicfan4lifeDate: Sunday, 2009-01-18, 6:34 PM | Message # 1
Genin
Group: sonic staff
I cant really say anything for myself because I was making 3 games anyway.
If you was to make your own game, what will it be like. will it be an rpg, Fighting, Platform and so on. will it be 2d, 2d.5 or 3d. what will the story be about. how long will it be.

my projects
Sonic Legendz: Speed Lust/stage maker
sonic whirlwind
naruto online: needs new name I cant just call it naruto online
coming soon...

Message edited by segasonicfan4life - Sunday, 2009-01-18, 6:34 PM

hydroshadow42Date: Tuesday, 2009-01-20, 12:02 PM | Message # 2
Chunnin
Group: Users
I would probably make a remake of sonic battle for the Xbox 360, 3D. I'd give the player a lot more oppurtunities to upgrade Emerl. I'd also allow the player to transform in the middle of battle. Not only that, but I would let some extra characters in like metal sonic, silver, blaze, omega, espio, and vector. Of course there would be vs mode, team mode and such. There would be two other game modes concerning story mode. One that has the story from the gameboy version, and one that has fights from other past sonic games, like Sonic Adventure DX, Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Heroes, Shadow the hedgehog, Sonic 2006, Sonic and the Secret Rings, and Sonic Unleashed. Once you complete a saga, you unlock special characters. Example: Once you complete the final battle in Sonic DX, Super Sonic VS Perfect Chaos, you will unlock Super Sonic and Chaos 2. Not only that, but you will be able to transform from Sonic into Super Sonic in the middle of battle. You would even be able to create your own custom character! Like a hedgehog, echinda, fox, etc. hair style, style of gloves like finger gloves, color of gloves, voice customization, color, transformations, fighting style, custom pose, shoes, winning taunt, and make your own ultimate special attack. If you wanted, you could choose if you want your character to help Sonic and the others in story mode. That's still not all! There would be online play as well. So your fan character would be taking on others around the world! There would also be a special chapter at the very end of the game that would be unlocked once you complete all of the stories above. It will include Hyper Sonic. You can even select music for what ever stage you play. Example: Open your Heart music with the Meteor Herd stage. Maybe your fan character could have a chapter with Emerl in his stories. You could choose what they say, how they react, and everything! You could have a serious chapter with him, or you could have funny chapter. Try picturing all of this in your head......It's awesome isn't it? Graphics, 3D and all. It would be the perfect game for Sonic fans everywhere! I have so many ideas it's not even funny! If only I had some way of contacting SEGA, maybe this could all come true.....maybe. sad

Message edited by hydroshadow42 - Tuesday, 2009-01-20, 6:32 PM

segasonicfan4lifeDate: Thursday, 2009-01-22, 11:04 AM | Message # 3
Genin
Group: sonic staff
that sounds hot. I really miss Hyper Sonic and getting 50 rings to go super sonic.

Quote (hydroshadow42)
You would even be able to create your own custom character! Like a hedgehog, echinda, fox, etc. hair style, style of gloves like finger gloves, color of gloves, color, transformations, fighting style, custom pose, shoes, winning taunt, and make your own ultimate special attack. If you wanted, you could choose if you want your character to help Sonic and the others in story mode

I wanted to add that to my game but it will take alot of sprites. 3d games have a easer way to do this

Quote (hydroshadow42)
That's still not all! There would be online play as well. So your fan character would be taking on others around the world

I was going to make and online version of my game with lots of levels and hub worlds.

my projects
Sonic Legendz: Speed Lust/stage maker
sonic whirlwind
naruto online: needs new name I cant just call it naruto online
coming soon...

A2EDate: Tuesday, 2009-04-28, 3:25 PM | Message # 4
Higher genin
i'd love to make a reverse diablo game where you play as diablo and have to get out of the dungeon then take over the world just because something like that hasen't been done yet

ZaneHitsurugiDate: Sunday, 2009-07-19, 9:44 AM | Message # 5
Higher genin
i dont have the attention span to create a game yet wink

BlazinDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 10:12 PM | Message # 6
Academy student
I would make a sonic 3 remake, cause that game is pretty cool.

ShadfanDate: Tuesday, 2011-03-29, 6:29 AM | Message # 7
Sanin
idk what id make

CebixDate: Friday, 2011-05-27, 1:19 AM | Message # 8
Sanin
my ass

Sonicfactor Forum » Main » general disscussion » if you was to make your own game
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Login form

Site friends
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Our poll
Rate my site
1. Excellent
2. Good
3. Awful
4. Normal
5. Bad
Total of answers: 122

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!